MSI Press wishes its readers and authors a happy and relaxing Labor Day!
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Anger Anonymous (Ortman)
- Tucker & Me (Harvey)
- On Amazon’s Hot New Releases List:
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Reviewer’s Choice.
- Self-Help Shelf. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig)/February 2017
- Upcoming events:
- TBD. Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) will be interviewed for Pregnancy and Newborn magazine.
- September 25. Dr. Patt Pickett (Awesome Couple Communication and The Marriage Whisperer) will give a talk at the St. Charles (MO) City-County Library.
- September 26. Dr. Christine Fisanick will read from her book, The Optimistic Food Addict, at Ohio Valley Writers’ gathering.
- October 3. Dr. Christine Fisanick will be giving a keynote at NAMI Vigil at St. Michael’s Church.
- November 14. Dr. Christine Fisanick will present “This Is My Brave” at Capitol Theater.
PLEASE BEAR WITH US…WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING OUR WEBSITE…AS A RESULT, SOME OF OUR PAGES MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF OUR BOOKS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@MSIPRESS.COM.
Meant for children but enjoyable discovery reading for adults as well, Tale of a Mission Cat tells the story of where mission cats came from, the customs and history of the Californian Spanish missions that, for the most part, are still operating today, and the personal story of one very special cat, Sula, the “author” of the book.
Amazon Barnes & Noble