MSI Press wishes its readers, authors, staff, and fans a happy St. Patrick’s Day.
Irit Schaffer, author of Good Blood, recently gave a highly acclaimed presentation at The Literary Center in San Juan Bautista, California.
- Books available on pre-order:
- Life after Losing a Child (Young & Romer)
- Recently Released
- Book Excellence Awards, 2018
- Finalists, Best Books Awards 2018
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
- Upcoming events:
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US! IN THE CODE SECTION OF THE ORDER, WRITE “NL.”
Jesus has not limited his miracles to people who lived when he was on earth. Today, miracles continue–and nearly every day someone somewhere reports one.This book, written by award-winning author Bennett Easterling, shines a welcome new light on the miracles of Jesus. Thirty-six miracles are highlighted, then supplemented with helpful background information. Real-life applications applying to our lives today are drawn from each miracle, including powerful true stories of God reaching down and touching people today in miraculous ways. One or two questions are given at the end of each story to help readers reflect on their own faith journey. Readers will find this refreshing new book ideal for both individual devotions and group Bible studies.
This is the study guide edition, cited by MidWest Book Review as “ideal for both individual devotions and group Bible studies for all members of the Christian community regardless of denominational affiliations.”
Amazon Barnes & Noble