MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a colorful and peaceful autumn.
MSI PRESS LLC – SMALL PUBLISHER OF HIGH-QUALITY BOOKS!
Nearly everyone has a story.
Not every publisher will hold your hand until it materializes as an award-winning book.
- MSI Press LLC published 10 new books
- MSI Press books won 37 awards
MSI Press books have won national awards every year since 2012, when we first began submitting books to national and international competitions. MSI Press authors’ books have won gold, silver, and bronze medals, honorable mention, and legacy awards in the following competitions:
- American Bookfest Best Books Award
- Best Independent Book Award
- Book Excellence Award
- Book of the Year Award/IndieFabs
- Eric Hoffer Award
- Firebird Book Award
- Hearten Award
- Hollywood Book Festival
- Independent Authors’ Network Book of the Year Award
- Independent Press Award
- IPPY Living Now Award
- Kopfs-Fetherling International Book Award
- Literary Titan Award
- National Indie Excellence Award
- New England Book Festival Award
- New York Book Festival
- Pacific Book Award
- Paris Book Festival Award
- Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Readers’ Favorite Award
- Readers Views Literary Award
- The Book Fest
- USA Best Books Award
Recently, we have become aware that at least one set of individuals is passing itself off as MSI Press LLC, interviewing candidates for jobs via Upwork, and even offering jobs, using our logo, a couple of lines from the “about us” page, and a letter that clearly shows that these individuals know essentially nothing about MSI Press. The distinction is easy to make: we have our own domain (msipress.com) whereas these imposters use the return address of MSI Press LLC@usa.com (and probably other addresses as well). We are not the only publisher being scammed. You are currently at our legitimate website. If ever in doubt, please contact us at email@example.com. Beware, dear readers and authors, there are definitely bad actors out there.
- Nanette Hucknall (The Rose and the Sword and How to Live from Your Heart) teaches a course, for free, on how to live from your heart. More information and enrollment opportunity can be found here.
- Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) hosts Release and Empower groups for women.
- Franki Bagdade (I Love My Kids, But I Do Not Always Like Them) conducts parenting sessions; check her website.
- Check our awards section below for all the new awards MSI Press authors have received this year.
giving a reading of Spunky Grandmas and Other Amusing Characters,
at Ignite Redwing (MN) group
- Books available on pre-order:
- Heart to Heart Resuscitation: A Memoir (Montgomery)
- Diagnostic Assessment at the Superior/Distinguished Threshold (Cohen)
- Fields of the Mind (Corin & Leaver)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Salyer & Leaver)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Recently Released
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“Recommended” is the highest honor given):
- Recent great review by Foreword Reviews
- Since Sinai (Shannon Gonyou)
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US (USING CODE FF25)
FIND MSI PRESS ON WIKI
I have your six… The window of opportunity to make a difference for someone considering suicide can be a matter of seconds. The real-life stories in this book illustrate this tension dramatically. H2H Resuscitation-the book and the therapeutic model-provides encouragement and hope to overcome combat veterans’ immediate life-threatening depression and suicidal thoughts, the priority being to get veterans to safety. “Oh, yes,” they hear on the other end of the phone line, “You do have a reason to live, and I will tell you why!”
Through subsequent mentoring and group therapy, these rescued veterans are mentored to develop the strength, determination, and support to get out of danger and pull their lives together.
The H2H Resuscitation model, designed by Vic Montgomery,
– explores the psychological wounds of war, specifically post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and traumatic brain injury;
– outlines warning signs of a veteran in distress;
– examines the distinct issues facing women in the military;
– provides an in-depth guide to veteran-related networks, organizations, and programs; and
– offers uplifting, inspirational stories of rescue and redemption.
AVAILABLE FROM MSI PRESS WEBSTORE!
ALL PERTINENT DISCOUNTS APPLY!
WATCH THE TRAILER — DEFINITELY A “MUST-SEE”!
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris