MSI Press wishes its readers, authors, staff, and fans a happy Valentine’s Day.
Irit Schaffer, author of Good Blood, recently gave a highly acclaimed presentation at The Literary Center in San Juan Bautista, California.
- Books available on pre-order:
- 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- Passing On, second edition (Romer)
- Recently Released
- Book Excellence Awards, 2018
- Finalists, Best Books Awards 2018
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
- Tucker & Me (Harvey) April 2018
- Understanding the Challenge of “No” for Children with Autism(McNeil) June 2018
- From Deep Within (Lewis) September 2018
- Upcoming events:
- TBD. Dr. Emily Graves (How To Be a Good Mommy When You’re Sick) will be interviewed on the Moms with Dreams Show. (rescheduled from April 7)
- Jan/Feb. Dr. Susan Lewis (From Deep Within) will be interviewed on the podcast, “My Own Worst Enemy: Let’s Talk about Mental Health.
- February 23, 3:30-4:00. Julie Gentile (108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas), Book Release Event at Barbara’s Bookstore, Burr Ridge, IL
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
On January 30, we released the second edition, ironically posthumously, of Joanna’s Romer’s Passing On: How to Prepare for the Afterlife. Joanna passed on unexpectedly last summer; in honor of the publication of the second edition of this book, her life, and her contributions to the reading public in the area of self-help, we are making available a number of her books on Kindle for significantly reduced prices or for free. We ask only if you receive a free copy from Kindle that you consider writing a review for Amazon and elsewhere.
February 4. Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (3-day sale)
February 5. Widow: Survive (and Thrive!) in the Second, Third, and Fourth Years (4-day sale)
February 6. Passing On: How to Prepare Ourselves for the Afterlife (7-day sale)
February 7. Divorced! Survival Techniques for Singles over Forty (two-day freebie)
February 8. A Woman’s Guide to Self-Nurturing: How to Build Self-Esteem by Being Nice to Yourself (three-day freebie)
Tha above books are also available in paperback on Amazon and Barnes & Noble (and elsewhere on line). The following books are not available on sale or for free on Kindle; however, where indicated with an asterisk, there is an e-version available from Kindle, Nook, and iBook, as well as in paperback online (and through retailers).
Creative Aging: A Baby Boomer’s Guide to Successful Living (with Vassiliadis)*
Life after Losing a Child (online available on pre-order; with Pat Young; release in July)
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US! IN THE CODE SECTION OF THE ORDER, WRITE “NL.”
Mama, do you find yourself too busy to take good care of yourself? Whatever your situation, you deserve spectacular health and wellness. With Julie M. Gentile as your personal wellness mentor, this book coaches you along your own authentic self-care path. Using 108 writing prompts and self-care practices, including yoga poses, meditations, and breathing exercises, Julie shows you practical ways to live well that only a mama modern would understand. Become the self-care goddess you truly want to be—you’re worth it!
Amazon Barnes & Noble Books-A-Million