MSI Press wishes its readers and authors happy holidays!
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Anger Anonymous (Ortman)
- Tucker & Me (Harvey)
- Understanding the Challenge of “No” for Children with Autism (McNeil)
- Recent awards:
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- How to Live from Your Heart (Hucknall), “Recommended”
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Reviewer’s Choice.
- Self-Help Shelf. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig)/February 2017
- Upcoming events:
- TBD. Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) will be interviewed for Pregnancy and Newborn magazine.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER!
Sula the Cat does it again! Sula, parish cat at Old Mission San Juan Bautista, is a cat with a special mission: to comfort people in need. Every morning, she spends time with St. Francis, patron saint of animals, and receives guidance for the day. During Masses, led by the Holy Spirit, she seeks out whomever God wants her to comfort, and they report that she brings comfort, indeed. In her spare time, she writes books. This time, she is writing about Christmas traditions and how she experiences them as a parish cat. Ever wonder where our various Christmas customs come from? Sula tells you about the history and the customs today, both mainstream American Catholic and Mexican American Catholic customs since both are part of her parish in California. Charmingly illustrated with an Eastern flavor by Russian artist, Zhenya Yanovich.
Amazon Barnes & Noble