MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a great remainder of Summer 2020!
TWITTER ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
We are indeed late-comers to Twitter, but we are very actively involved now. Please follow us! To celebrate our anniversary, we have put together a special deal for animal owners. For details, click on the contact us tab.
MSI Press authors are joining force to put out little books of tremendous value on surviving the Covid-19 pandemic. These will be available initially only in paperback format although we anticipate having e-book versions available soon.
We thank these civic-minded and compassionate authors who have dropped nearly everything to produce some timely, helpful information. We will add the books here as they become available, so check back frequently.
These books are/will be available online, through brick-and-mortar stores, as e-books,
and, on sale, including for pre-order, in our webstore
(use coupon code FF25 for 25% discount).
Irit Schaffer (Good Blood) made a presentation
at Nova Southeastern University on May 26 (via Zoom).
- Books available on pre-order:
- Fields of the Mind (Corin & Leaver)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Salyer & Leaver)
- Sula and the Franciscan Sisters (Sula)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Recently Released
- 10 Quick Homework Tips (McNeil)
- Rainstorm of Tomorrow (Dong)
- Damascus amid the War (M. Imady)
- Harnessing the Power of Grief (Potter)
- Seeking Balance in an Unbalanced Time (Greenebaum)
- Porn and the Pandemic (Shea)
- Choice and Structure for Children (McNeil)
- Old and On Hold (Cooper)
- A Movie Lover’s Search for Romance (Charnas)
- Diary of an RVer during Quarantine (MacDonald)
- God Speaks into Darkness (Easterling)
- Tips, Tools, and Anecdotes to Help during a Pandemic (Charnas)
- The Pandemic and Hope (Ortman)
- Courageous Parents (Omer)
- Dia de Muertos (Sula)
- 2019 Bronze Medal, IPPY Living Now Awards: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 Pinnacle Achievement Award winner of the Christian category: Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling)
- 2019 Book Excellence Award Finalist: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 American Book Fest Finalist/Religion: One Family: Indivisible (Greenebaum)
- 2019 American Book Fest Finalist/Animals: Travels with Elly (MacDonald)
- 2019 Eric Hoffer Award First Runner-Up: Road to Damascus (E. Imady)
- 2019 Readers’ Favorite Bronze Medal: Soccer Is Fun without Parents (Jonas)
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- One Simple Text… (Shaw & Brown), “Recommended.”
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary), “Recommended.”
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
CELEBRATING 17 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
Rainstorm of Tomorrow: The Ever-Flowing Banquet of Philosophy dexterously weaves the storied philosophical themes of truth, ethics, and aesthetics together with the theories of relativity, quantum mechanics, neuroscience, epigenetics, social Darwinism, utilitarianism, evolutionary psychology, and modern art—from the soberest rationality to the wildest conjecture—to generate provocative or even alienated discourse on topics that readers might otherwise regard themselves as being familiar with, and challenge them into rethinking any settled positions that are taken for granted. Such provocative insights are represented by the three parts on truth, ethics, and aesthetics respectively:
(I) A reversed worldview—the tree growing into the soil with its roots buried in the air.
(II) Th e complexity of ethical behaviors—the conformity to utilitarianism by anti-utilitarian events and the violation of utilitarianism by seemingly utilitarian events.
(III) Th e establishment of universal aesthetics—memory inheritance through “the encephalic waterpipe.”
AVAILABLE FROM MSI PRESS WEBSTORE!
ALL PERTINENT DISCOUNTS APPLY.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Books-A-Million Alibris