MSI Press wishes its readers and authors a happy and relaxing Columbus Day! We hope you get some time off.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Anger Anonymous (Ortman)
- Tucker & Me (Harvey)
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- How to Live from Your Heart (Hucknall), “Recommended”
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Reviewer’s Choice.
- Self-Help Shelf. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig)/February 2017
- Upcoming events:
- TBD. Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) will be interviewed for Pregnancy and Newborn magazine.
- October 3. Dr. Christine Fisanick will be giving a keynote at NAMI Vigil at St. Michael’s Church.
- November 14. Dr. Christine Fisanick will present “This Is My Brave” at Capitol Theater.
PLEASE BEAR WITH US…WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING OUR WEBSITE…AS A RESULT, SOME OF OUR PAGES MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY OF OUR BOOKS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT INFO@MSIPRESS.COM.
Meant for children but enjoyable discovery reading for adults as well, Tale of a Mission Cat tells the story of where mission cats came from, the customs and history of the Californian Spanish missions that, for the most part, are still operating today, and the personal story of one very special cat, Sula, the “author” of the book.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks