MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a great July 4, 2020!
TWITTER ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
We are indeed late-comers to Twitter, but we are very actively involved now. Please follow us! To celebrate our anniversary, we have put together a special deal for animal owners. For details, click on the contact us tab.
MSI Press authors are joining force to put out little books of tremendous value on surviving the Covid-19 pandemic. These will be available initially only in paperback format although we anticipate having e-book versions available soon.
We thank these civic-minded and compassionate authors who have dropped nearly everything to produce some timely, helpful information. We will add the books here as they become available, so check back frequently.
These books are/will be available online, through brick-and-mortar stores, as e-books,
and, on sale, including for pre-order, in our webstore
(use coupon code FF25 for 25% discount).
Irit Schaffer (Good Blood) made a presentation
at Nova Southeastern University on May 26 (via Zoom).
- Books available on pre-order:
- Recently Released
- Harnassing the Power of Grief (Potter)
- Porn and the Pandemic (Shea)
- Choice and Structure for Children (McNeil)
- Old and On Hold (Cooper)
- A Movie Lover’s Search for Romance (Charnas)
- Diary of an RVer during Quarantine (MacDonald)
- God Speaks into Darkness (Easterling)
- Tips, Tools, and Anecdotes to Help during a Pandemic (Charnas)
- The Pandemic and Hope (Ortman)
- Courageous Parents (Omer)
- Dia de Muertos (Sula)
- 2019 Bronze Medal, IPPY Living Now Awards: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 Pinnacle Achievement Award winner of the Christian category: Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling)
- 2019 Book Excellence Award Finalist: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 American Book Fest Finalist/Religion: One Family: Indivisible (Greenebaum)
- 2019 American Book Fest Finalist/Animals: Travels with Elly (MacDonald)
- 2019 Eric Hoffer Award First Runner-Up: Road to Damascus (E. Imady)
- 2019 Readers’ Favorite Bronze Medal: Soccer Is Fun without Parents (Jonas)
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- One Simple Text… (Shaw & Brown), “Recommended.”
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary), “Recommended.”
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
CELEBRATING 17 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
The notion of a worldwide pandemic has been ripped out of the realm of “someday” and dumped in our laps. We can feel lost. How do we cope? How do we find our way? How can we find and keep some kind of balance as we walk this pandemic tightrope? This short book helps us find that balance as well as offering an affirming path forward. It helps us understand that the crisis humanity is facing is a family crisis. It helps us to take care of ourselves, offering concrete, positive examples. It helps us to keep our balance by also giving concrete positive examples of how we can help each other.