MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a happy Fall!
TWITTER ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
We are indeed late-comers to Twitter, but we are very actively involved now. Please follow us! To celebrate our anniversary, we have put together a special deal for animal owners. For details, click on the contact us tab.
MSI Press authors are joining force to put out little books of tremendous value on surviving the Covid-19 pandemic. These will be available initially only in paperback format although we anticipate having e-book versions available soon.
We thank these civic-minded and compassionate authors who have dropped nearly everything to produce some timely, helpful information. We will add the books here as they become available, so check back frequently.
These books are/will be available online, through brick-and-mortar stores, as e-books,
and, on sale, including for pre-order, in our webstore
(use coupon code FF25 for 25% discount).
- Nanette Hucknall (The Rose and the Sword and How to Live from Your Heart) is teaching a course, for free, on how to live from your heart. More information and enrollment opportunity can be found here.
- We are saddened by the passing of MSI Press typesetter and co-owner, Carl Leaver, and, ironically concurrently. his cat Murjan..
- Books available on pre-order:
- Fields of the Mind (Corin & Leaver)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Salyer & Leaver)
- Sula and the Franciscan Sisters (Sula)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Recently Released
- Journal for Distinguished Language Studies, Volume 7 (Zhou & Bain Butler)
- How to Improve Your Foreign Language Immediately (Shekhtman)
- A Theology for the Rest of Us (Yavelberg)
- Lamentations of the Heart, Mingled with Peace and Joy (Wells-Smith)
- 14 MSI Press books were winners in the Kops-Fetherling International Book Awards competition; the full list will be posted here soon.
- Women, We’re Only Old Once (Cooper); Phoenix Award – Best New Voice: Health & Fitness
- 10 Quick Homework Tips (Alder & Trombly); gold winner, education
- How to Stay Calm in Chaos: An Everyday Self-Care Guide (Gentile); honorable mention, Mind, Body & Spirit
- Great reviews by US Review of Books (“Recommended” is the highest honor given):
- Rainstorm of Tomorrow (Dong). “Recommended”
- One Simple Text… (Shaw & Brown), “Recommended.”
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary), “Recommended.”
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
CELEBRATING 18 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
Written by an expert with 20 years of experience in observation and study in the classroom and recreational programs, this book focuses on behavioral challenges in children and serves as a guide for parents on how to improve their child’s behavior.
– Does your child struggle with age expected tasks and have difficulty socially, trouble focusing, managing school or with sibling relations?
– Is your family struggling because one of your children seems to consume all of your parental energy?
Franki Bagdade (M. Ed.), a dynamic and creative consultant skilled in problem solving and out-of-the-box solutions, provides a new approach with simple steps that establish new structures, systems, and strategies in and out of the home to empower your child take responsibility for his or her own behavior-and allows you to once again enjoy your child.
AVAILABLE FROM MSI PRESS WEBSTORE!
ALL PERTINENT DISCOUNTS APPLY!
Amazon Barnes & Noble