MSI Press wishes its readers, authors, staff, and fans a very happy new year!
Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) had a book signing recently at Third Place.
- Books available on pre-order:
- Recently Released
- One Family: Indivisible (Greenebaum)
- Think Yourself into Becoming a Language Super Star (Leaver)
- The Invisible Foreign Language Classroom (Dabbs & Leaver)
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary)
- Noah’s New Puppy (Rice with Henderson)
- Girl, You Got This! (Renz)
- Life after Losing a Child (Young & Romer)
- RV Oopsies (MacDonald)
- Travels with Elly (MacDonald)
- 2019 Bronze Medal, Readers’ Favorite Book Competition: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 Pinnacle Achievement Award winner of the Christian category: Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling)
- 2019 Book Excellence Award: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 Eric Hoffer Award First Runner-Up: Road to Damascus (Elaine Imady)
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary), “Recommended.”
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
- Events Pending
- Julie Gentile (108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas) has a number of events planned for September and October; follow her events at her website.
- October 18. Betty Shaw (One Simple Text…) will be at the Amish Market, Maryland.
- October 19. The Literary Center will be having an all-day gala, with workshops, clinics, and a party. Follow events on The Literary Center page.
- October 19, 24, 26, Nov 1, 2. Betty Shaw (One Simple Text…) will be at Inova Hospital Event, Maryland.
- October 24. Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) will be making a presentation at Banyan Books in British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- November 14. Steven Greenebaum will be doing a book signing at Barnes & Nobel in Gilroy, CA.
- November 15. Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) will be making a presentation at St Francis Retreat Center, San Juan Bautista CA.
- November 17. Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) will be signing books at Barnes & Noble in San Luis Obispo, CA.
- November 24. Steven Greenebaum (One family: Indivisible) will be signing books at Vroman’s Bookstore in Pasadena, CA.
- Date TBD. Booksigning: Girl, You Got This (Renz), Barnes & Noble, San Jose.
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
Admitting you’re a drug addict or alcoholic can be difficult, but when it comes to pornography addiction, the pain of betrayal can hit the addict’s partner worse than the addict himself. Difficult questions come rushing:
- Does he look at this stuff because I’m not enough?
- Was he like this when I first met him?
- Is this God trying to test me?
- What kind of help is available for him?
- Am I just supposed to stay here and deal with this?
With He’s a Porn Addict…Now What? An Expert and a Former Addict Answer Your Questions, you’ll get pertinent answers from both sides of the equation: from a therapist and from a former pornography addict.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FROM THE MSI PRESS WEBSTORE!
ALL PERTINENT DISCOUNTS APPLY!
a san juan book
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks