MSI Press wishes its readers and authors a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Anger Anonymous (Ortman)
- Tucker & Me (Harvey)
- Understanding the Challenge of “No” for Children with Autism (McNeil)
- Recent awards:
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- How to Live from Your Heart (Hucknall), “Recommended”
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Reviewer’s Choice.
- Self-Help Shelf. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig)/February 2017
- Upcoming events:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER!
Meant for children but enjoyable discovery reading for adults as well, Tale of a Mission Cat tells the story of where mission cats came from, the customs and history of the Californian Spanish missions that, for the most part, are still operating today, and the personal story of one very special cat, Sula, the “author” of the book.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks