MSI Press wishes its readers a Happy Father’s Day and a summer filled with sun and fun.
Irit Schaffer, author of Good Blood, recently gave a sold-out talk at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Saints I know (Sula) [release date: June 24, 2018]
- Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling) [release planned for July 2018
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Tucker & Me (Harvey) April 2018
- Understanding the Challenge of “No” for Children with Autism(McNeil) June 2018
- Recent & upcoming events:
- TBD. Dr. Emily Graves (How To Be a Good Mommy When You’re Sick) will be interviewed on the Moms with Dreams Show. (rescheduled from April 7)
- May 23. Andrew Harvey (Tucker & Me) will appear in a segment of the AIB show, “Mining the Memories: Unearthing Story Gold,” on Wed May 23 at 7 pm, Wed May 30 at 7 pm, Thursday June 7 at 1130 a.m., and Saturday June 16 at 9 am and 12 noon; preview the show here: AIB Presents.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks