MSI Press wishes its readers and authors a happy Easter season.
Irit Schaffer, author of Good Blood, recently gave a sold-out talk at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Recent awards:
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- How to Live from Your Heart (Hucknall), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Recent & upcoming events:
- March 26. Geri Henderson and Seanne Emerton (Healing from Incest) will be interviewed on Mental Health Radio.
- March 28. Dr. Dennis Ortman (Anger Anonymous, Anxiety Anonymous, and Depression Anonymous) will be interviewed on Mental Health Radio.
- April 7. Dr. Emily Graves (How To Be a Good Mommy When You’re Sick) will be interviewed on the Moms with Dreams Show. (to be rescheduled)
- April 22. Irit Schaffer (Good Blood) will be interviewed on Inner Monologue.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER!
Managing chronic illness demands constant mindfulness and management. It’s a process that constantly evolves over a lifetime. 100 Tips and Tools for Managing Chronic Illness provides readers with one hundred different methods for accomplishing this task, offering personal examples that are humorous, heartfelt, and insightful. Anyone who lives with chronic illness or knows someone who does will benefi t from reading this honest and entertaining book.
Amazon Barnes & Noble