MSI Press wishes its readers and authors a happy May Day and a spring filled with flowers and fun.
Irit Schaffer, author of Good Blood, recently gave a sold-out talk at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Saints I know (Sula) [available for pre-order approximately 1 June 2018]
- How to Argue with an Atheist (Brink)
- From Deep Within: A Forensic and Clinical Psychologist’s Journey (Lewis)
- Widow: How to Survive (and Thrive!) in Your 2d, 3d, and 4th Years (Romer)
- Recent awards:
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- How to Live from Your Heart (Hucknall), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Tucker & Me (Harvey) April 2018
- Recent & upcoming events:
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER!
Criminals, innocent victims, perpetrators–all without a voice, driven by their demons to suffer a lifetime of serious mental illness–share their innermost secrets with the author, a clinical and forensic psychologist. Enter the dialogue: open to the first page. You won’t stop reading!
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris