MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a happy spring!
TWITTER ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
We are indeed late-comers to Twitter, but we are very actively involved now. Please follow us! To celebrate our anniversary, we have put together a special deal for animal owners. For details, click on the contact us tab.
MSI Press authors are joining force to put out little books of tremendous value on surviving the Covid-19 pandemic. These will be available initially only in paperback format although we anticipate having e-book versions available soon.
We thank these civic-minded and compassionate authors who have dropped nearly everything to produce some timely, helpful information. We will add the books here as they become available, so check back frequently.
These books are/will be available online, through brick-and-mortar stores, as e-books,
and, on sale, including for pre-order, in our webstore
(use coupon code FF25 for 25% discount).
- Nanette Hucknall (The Rose and the Sword and How to Live from Your Heart) is teaching a course, for free, on how to live from your heart. More information and enrollment opportunity can be found here.
- Books available on pre-order:
- Fields of the Mind (Corin & Leaver)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Salyer & Leaver)
- Sula and the Franciscan Sisters (Sula)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Recently Released
- A Theology for the Rest of Us (Yavelberg)
- Lamentations of the Heart (Wells-Smith)
- Parenting in a Pandemic (Bayardelle)
- Clean Your Plate! (Bayardelle)
- Weekly Soul (Craigie)
- Women, We’re Only Old Once (Cooper)
- Staying Safe While Sheltering in Place (Schnuelle et al.)
- Exercising in a Pandemic (Young)
- How to Stay Calm in Chaos (Gentile)
- 2020 Award Winning Books
- Best Religious Book, Pinnacle Book Achievement Award: God Speaks into Darkness (Easterling)God Speaks into Darkness
- Reader Views Literary Awards
- Gold Medalist, Education: Choice and Structure for Children with Autism (McNeil)
- Silver Medalists
- Adult Classics – Non-fiction: Understanding the Challenge of “No” for Children with Autism (McNeil)
- Body/mind/spirit: Weekly Soul (Craigie)
- Humanities: Rainstorm of Tomorrow (Dong)
- Parenting/Family/Relationships: Choice and Structure for Children with Autism (McNeil)
- Religion: Weekly Soul (Craigie)
- Book of the Year Finalist: Weekly Soul (Craigie)
- Book Excellence Award Finalist: A Movie Lover’s Search for Romance (Charnas)
- American Book Fest Best Books Award Finalist: God Speaks into Darkness (Easterling)
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“Recommended” is the highest honor given):
- Rainstorm of Tomorrow (Dong). “Recommended”
- One Simple Text… (Shaw & Brown), “Recommended.”
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary), “Recommended.”
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
CELEBRATING 18 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
How to Improve Your Foreign Language Immediately is the fifth edition of a “highly recommended” book that readers repeatedly rate as 5 stars.
“Shekhtman’s ‘rules of communication’ are designed to build a relationship between a foreigner, who is learning a new language, and the native speaker who is already in command of that language. Recognizing the inequality in such a relationship, Shekhtman works to close the gap, to level the playing field so that communication can flow more naturally.” Tara Sonenshine, Contributing Editor for Newsweek Magazine/Former White House Assistant National Security Advisor
“I have studied numerous languages (French, Spanish, and German) and this was by far the most effective language training that I have ever undertaken.” Elizabeth D. Sherwood, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia and Eurasia
“This method has helped countless foreign correspondents, including many of our predecessors at the New York Times. It proved invaluable to us.” Alessandra Stanley, Correspondent, The New York Times