MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a great remainder of Summer 2020!
TWITTER ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL
We are indeed late-comers to Twitter, but we are very actively involved now. Please follow us! To celebrate our anniversary, we have put together a special deal for animal owners. For details, click on the contact us tab.
MSI Press authors are joining force to put out little books of tremendous value on surviving the Covid-19 pandemic. These will be available initially only in paperback format although we anticipate having e-book versions available soon.
We thank these civic-minded and compassionate authors who have dropped nearly everything to produce some timely, helpful information. We will add the books here as they become available, so check back frequently.
These books are/will be available online, through brick-and-mortar stores, as e-books,
and, on sale, including for pre-order, in our webstore
(use coupon code FF25 for 25% discount).
Irit Schaffer (Good Blood) made a presentation
at Nova Southeastern University on May 26 (via Zoom).
- Books available on pre-order:
- Fields of the Mind (Corin & Leaver)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Salyer & Leaver)
- Sula and the Franciscan Sisters (Sula)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Recently Released
- Exercising in a Pandemic (Young)
- How to Stay Calm in Chaos (Gentile)
- 10 Quick Homework Tips (McKinley Alder & Trombly)
- Rainstorm of Tomorrow (Dong)
- Damascus amid the War (M. Imady)
- Harnessing the Power of Grief (Potter)
- Seeking Balance in an Unbalanced Time (Greenebaum)
- Porn and the Pandemic (Shea)
- Choice and Structure for Children (McNeil)
- Old and On Hold (Cooper)
- A Movie Lover’s Search for Romance (Charnas)
- Diary of an RVer during Quarantine (MacDonald)
- God Speaks into Darkness (Easterling)
- Tips, Tools, and Anecdotes to Help during a Pandemic (Charnas)
- The Pandemic and Hope (Ortman)
- Courageous Parents (Omer)
- Dia de Muertos (Sula)
- 2019 Bronze Medal, IPPY Living Now Awards: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 Pinnacle Achievement Award winner of the Christian category: Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling)
- 2019 Book Excellence Award Finalist: 108 Yoga and Self-Care Practices for Busy Mamas (Gentile)
- 2019 American Book Fest Finalist/Religion: One Family: Indivisible (Greenebaum)
- 2019 American Book Fest Finalist/Animals: Travels with Elly (MacDonald)
- 2019 Eric Hoffer Award First Runner-Up: Road to Damascus (E. Imady)
- 2019 Readers’ Favorite Bronze Medal: Soccer Is Fun without Parents (Jonas)
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- One Simple Text… (Shaw & Brown), “Recommended.”
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary), “Recommended.”
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
CELEBRATING 17 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
The pandemic has closed gym doors, booted exercise clubs off schedules, and made group athletic activities dangerous. Even national sports have taken a hit, big-time. So, what are you to do? Don’t give up on keeping your body in shape! Be creative. This book helps you identify the exercising opportunities around you—realistic ones discovered by journalist Pat Young in interviews with creative people who have identified—and used—a host of fun and productive exercise opportunities all around them, ones often overlooked when the gym is open. At home, in the back yard, at parks (socially distancing, of course), a wide variety of activities can keep bodies in pre-pandemic shape and even improve on them. So, open the pages of this book and get moving!
Barnes & Noble