MSI Press wishes its readers, authors, staff, and fans a great summer.
Brittany Renz had a super book signing on August 3 at Barnes & Noble in Gilroy, California. Lots of buzz going on around her table for nearly three hours! Her family came, too, and helped out.
- Books available on pre-order:
- Courageous Parents (Omer)
- Introductory Lectures on Religious Philosophy (Sabzevary)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Leaver)
- One Family: Indivisible, a spiritual memoir (Greenebaum)
- One SImple Text (Shaw with Brown)
- Soccer Is Fun without Parents (Jonas)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Think Yourself into Becoming a Language Learning Super Star (Leaver)
- Travels with Elly (MacDonald)
- Recently Released
- 2019 Pinnacle Achievement Award winner of the Christian category: Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling)
- 2019 Eric Hoffer Award First Runner-Up: Road to Damascus (Elaine Imady)
- Finalists, Best Books Awards 2018
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
- Events Pending
- Septermber 23. Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) will be giving an interview on KSER radio, Seattle.
- October 1. Book launch for One Family: Indivisible (Steven Greenebaum) at Third Place Books.
- October 24. Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) will be making a presentation at Banyan Books in British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- November 15. Steven Greenebaum (One Family: Indivisible) will be making a presentation at St Francis Retreat Center, San Juan Bautista CA.
- Date TBD. Booksigning: Girl, You Got This (Renz), Barnes & Nobel, San Jose.
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
IN THE CODE SECTION OF THE ORDER, WRITE “FF25.”
Noah’s New Puppy was written from veteran Richard Rice’s own experience of post-war PTSD. The almost miraculous effects of his service dog, Abby, saved him and saved his marriage, bringing him out of hiding. He shares this story with families of small children to help them understand the suffering of their parents and the healing effects a dog can bring to the whole family. The Parent’s Guide encourages conversations between parents and their children about PTSD, post-deployment issues, or parents and children suffering from depression. Richard’s brother, Vincent, another veteran, is the illustrator.
ORDER FROM THE MSI PRESS WEBSTORE!
ALL PERTINENT DISCOUNTS APPLY!
a san juan book