MSI Press wishes its readers a Happy Fourth of July.
(photo from Smithsonian Magazine)
Irit Schaffer, author of Good Blood, recently gave a sold-out talk at Nova Southeastern University in Florida.
- Forthcoming books in July:
- Accused (Jane)
- Jesus Is Still Passing By (Easterling)
- Recently Released
- Book Excellence Awards, 2018
- Finalists, Best Books Awardsm 2018
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Awesome Couple Communication (Pickett), “Recommended.”
- Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking (Romer), “Recommended.”
- The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick), “Recommended.”
- Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula), “Recommended”
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
- Tucker & Me (Harvey) April 2018
- Understanding the Challenge of “No” for Children with Autism(McNeil) June 2018
- Recent & upcoming events:
- TBD. Dr. Emily Graves (How To Be a Good Mommy When You’re Sick) will be interviewed on the Moms with Dreams Show. (rescheduled from April 7)
- July 21. MSI Press staff will conduct a workshop on writing and publishing at Old Missions San Juan Bautista.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
AND RECEIVE A 40% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US!
Jesus has not limited his miracles to people who lived when he was on earth. Today, miracles continue–and nearly every day someone somewhere reports one.This book, written by award-winning author Bennett Easterling, shines a welcome new light on the miracles of Jesus. Thirty-six miracles are highlighted, then supplemented with helpful background information. Real-life applications applying to our lives today are drawn from each miracle, including powerful true stories of God reaching down and touching people today in miraculous ways. One or two questions are given at the end of each story to help readers reflect on their own faith journey. Readers will find this refreshing new book ideal for both individual devotions and group Bible studies.
Barnes & Noble