MSI Press wishes its readers and staff a happy Spring.
MSI PRESS LLC – SMALL PUBLISHER OF HIGH-QUALITY BOOKS!
Nearly everyone has a story.
Not every publisher will hold your hand until it materializes as an award-winning book.
- MSI Press LLC published 10 new books
- MSI Press books won 37 awards
MSI Press books have won national awards every year since 2012, when we first began submitting books to national and international competitions. MSI Press authors’ books have won gold, silver, and bronze medals, honorable mention, and legacy awards in the following competitions:
- American Bookfest Best Books Award
- Best Independent Book Award
- Book Excellence Award
- Book of the Year Award
- Eric Hoffer Award
- Firebird Book Award
- Hollywood Book Festival
- Independent Authors’ Network Book of the Year Award
- Independent Press Award
- IPPY Living Now Award
- Kopfs-Fetherling International Book Award
- Literary Titan Award
- National Indie Excellence Award
- New England Book Festival Award
- Paris Book Festival Award
- Pinnacle Book Achievement Award
- Readers’ Favorite Award
- Readers Views Literary Award
- USA Best Books Award
Recently, we have become aware that at least one set of individuals is passing itself off as MSI Press LLC, interviewing candidates for jobs via Upwork, and even offering jobs, using our logo, a couple of lines from the “about us” page, and a letter that clearly shows that these individuals know essentially nothing about MSI Press. The distinction is easy to make: we have our own domain (msipress.com) whereas these imposters use the return address of MSI Press LLC@usa.com (and probably other addresses as well). We are not the only publisher being scammed. You are currently at our legitimate website. If ever in doubt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Beware, dear readers and authors, there are definitely bad actors out there.
- Nanette Hucknall (The Rose and the Sword and How to Live from Your Heart) teaches a course, for free, on how to live from your heart. More information and enrollment opportunity can be found here.
- Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) hosts Release and Empower groups for women.
- Franki Bagdade (I Love My Kids, But I Do Not Always Like Them) conducts parenting sessions; check her website.
- Gregg Bagdade (Mental Health Mayday) is conducting a webinar on April 21 at the Juniper Center.
- Colette McNeil will be at the LA Book Festival April 22-23 for a “meet the author” opportunity.
- Check our awards section below for all the new awards MSI Press authors have received this year.
Ken Mogren, giving a reading of Spunky Grandmas and Other Amusing Characters,
at Ignite Redwing (MN) group
- Books available on pre-order:
- Learning to Feel (Girrell)
- An Afternoon’s Dictation (Greenebaum)
- Fields of the Mind (Corin & Leaver)
- Managing Cognitive Distortions & Mitigating Affective Dissonance (Salyer & Leaver)
- The E&L Cognitive Construct (Leaver)
- Recently Released
- Recent great reviews by US Review of Books (“Recommended” is the highest honor given):
- Andrew’s Awesome Adventures with His ADHD Brain (Wilcox & Wilcox) “Recommended”
- I Love My Kids, But I Don’t Always Like Them (Bagdade)
- How to Stay Calm in Chaos (Gentile) “Recommended”
- Rainstorm of Tomorrow (Dong). “Recommended”
- One Simple Text… (Shaw & Brown), “Recommended.”
- Recent great review by Foreword Reviews
- Since Sinai (Shannon Gonyou)
- Recent great reviews by MidWest Book Review
- How to Stay Calm in Chaos (Gentile)
- One Simple Text... (Shaw & Brown)
- One Family Indivisible (Greenebaum)
- Soccer Is Fun without Parents (Jonas)
CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF RELEASING QUALITY BOOKS BY FINE AUTHORS
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER (BOTTOM OF PAGE)
RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT ON ANY PRINT BOOK YOU ORDER DIRECT FROM US (USING CODE FF25)
FIND MSI PRESS ON WIKI
An Afternoon’s Dictation: Inclusive Revelation for the 21st CenturyISBN: 9781957354248
In 1999 Steven Greenebaum felt he’d hit the wall. Fifty years old, he could not make
sense of his life or the world around him. For several months he angrily demanded
answers from God, if God were there. One afternoon, an inner voice told him to get a
pen and paper and write. Steven then took dictation – three pages, not of
commandments but guidance for leading a meaningful life.
An Afternoon’s Dictation grapples with, organizes, and deeply explores the revelations
Steven received and then studied for over ten years. His sharing is NOT offered as the
only possible way to understand it the dictation. It is offered, rather, as a start. The
book’s sections include deep explorations into “The Call to Interfaith,” “The Call to Love
One Another,” “The Call to Justice,” and “The Call to Community.” These explorations
are rooted in a crucial part of the dictation that directs us to “Seek truth in the
commonality of religions – which are but the languages of speaking to Me.”
Thus, An Afternoon’s Dictation builds on what unites our diverse spiritual traditions,
not what divides us. It shows us a path to respecting our differences while embracing the
unity of the great callings of our spiritual traditions. An Afternoon’s Dictation provides
caring guidance forward in these hugely challenging times – if we are open to it.
With so much distrust and turmoil tearing at us worldwide, An Afternoon’s Dictation offers a vision of respectful unity, a loving and inclusive path forward – if we choose to take it.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks