10 Quick Homework TipsISBN: 978-1-950328-42-0
Is there a lot of whining at your house about homework? Do you fi nd that it sometimes also comes from your kids? If you are tired of the back-and forth of homework battles, then this book is your solution. 10 Quick Homework Tips provides a quick reference for parents who are looking for ways to help their kids with their homework. Written by two teachers with over 40 years combined experience, this book will show you
• the easiest way to set up an effi cient workspace so kids can do their best, quality work;
• how to reduce your child’s stress (and yours!) by being proactive;
• why creating a simple “Homework Agreement” between you and your child will take pressure off of the whole family;
• how to make large projects more manageable;
• where to fi nd help when you need it; and
• much more!
Contains helpful advice for parents working on learning activities with their children as part of sheltering in place during the pandemic.
AVAILABLE FROM MSI PRESS WEBSTORE!
ALL PERTINENT DISCOUNTS APPLY!