MSI Press wishes all a happy Columbus Day — and hope most of our readers have the day off.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- On Amazon’s Hot New Releases List:
- #4/eating disorders. The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick)
- Healing from Incest (Henderson and Emerton) was selected as a finalist in the Book of the Year/IndieFab awards.
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Upcoming events:
- TBD. Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor). Fourth Trimester podcast.
- August 30. Patricia Lorenz (57 Steps to Paradise). Lifestyle Magazine (national television show); to be broadcast last September; will post URL when we receive it
- October 20 (rescheduled TBD). Nanette Hucknall (How to Live from the Heart). Ocala, Florida Radio.
- October 24. Nanette Hucknall (How to Live from the Heart). Regional Wisconsin Radio. Morning Show with Eric Schubring: United Nations Day.
- October 26. Sula (Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story). Guest speaker. San Juan Bautista Library Auxiliary.
- October 29. Jeremy Feig (How My Cat Made Me a Better Man) will be doing a booksigning on National Cat Day at Barnes & Noble in Santa Monica.
- November 4. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict). Reading/signing at Empress Emporium in Wheeling, WV.
- November 4. Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) will be interviewed by Jessica Dahlquist on Extraordinary Moms podcast.
- November 14. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict). Reading/signing at Barnesville Manor, Barnesville, Ohio.
- November 14. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict). Reading/signing at Marshall County Public LIbrary in Moundsville, WV.
- January 17. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict). Reading/signing at Lunch with Books, Ohio County Library, Wheeling, WV.
- March 2. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict). Reading/signing at Brooke County Public Library, Wellsburg, WV.
- For specific news about authors and their books, check out our Books page.
Heart energy. It comes from an always loving and wise Higher Source. Nurturing, warm, quiet, refined, and all encompassing, heart energy brings spiritual growth that fosters creativity, attracts loving relationships, and engenders peace and happiness. This practical book not only teaches you how to live from your heart but also provides scads of activities to practice doing so.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's