MSI Press honors the tragic memory of 9/11 and all who lost their lives that day.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- On Amazon’s Hot New Releases List:
- #4/eating disorders. The Optimistic Food Addict (Fisanick)
- Healing from Incest (Henderson and Emerton) was recently selected as a finalist in the Book of the Year/IndieFab awards.
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Buddhist Shelf. Living in Blue Sky Mind (Diedrichs)
- Reviewer’s Choice. Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story (Sula)
- Self-Help Shelf. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig)
- Upcoming events:
- August 30. Patricia Lorenz (57 Steps to Paradise). LIfestyle Magazine (national television show)
- September 18. Nanette Hucknall (How to Live from the Heart). My ND Talk.
- September 20. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimist Food Addict). Online reading and discussion.
- October 11. Nanette Hucknall (How to Live from the Heart). Body Mind Spirit Radio.
- October 15. Jeremy Feig (How My Cat Made Me a Better Man). Burbank Local Authors Showcase
- October 20. Nanette Hucknall (How to Live from the Heart). Ocala, Florida Radio.
- October 22. Sula (Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story). Book signing, Barnes & Noble, Gilroy, CA.
- October 24. Nanette Hucknall (How to Live from the Heart). Regional Wisconsin Radio. Morning Show with Eric Schubring: United Nations Day.
- October 26. Sula (Surviving Cancer, Healing People: One Cat’s Story). Guest speaker. San Juan Bautista Library Auxiliary.
- October 29. Jeremy Feig (How My Cat Made Me a Better Man) will be doing a booksigning on National Cat Day at Barnes & Noble in Santa Monica.
- For specific news about authors and their books, check out our Books page.
The Optimistic Food Addict explores the author’s journey through recovery from binge eating disorder. Inspirational, honest, and motivating, this book is guaranteed to contribute significantly to the recovery of readers who also suffer from food addiction as they feel the gritty, raw truth behind the author’s words.
#4. Amazon Hot New Releases for eating disorders
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks