Spring has come! MSI Press wishes all of its authors, readers, and staff warm breezes and the fresh air that only spring can bring.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- On Amazon’s Hot New Releases List:
- How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig) was selected as a finalist in the Book of the Year/IndieFab awards in the category of humor, and How to Live from Your Heart (Hucknall) was selected as a finalist in the Book of the Year award in the self-help category.
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Reviewer’s Choice.
- Self-Help Shelf. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man (Feig)/February 2017
- Upcoming events:
- For specific news about authors and their books, check out our Books page.
Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking shares the true stories of women who overcame traumatic personal situations and began new lives. The author provides meaningful analysis on such topics as regaining self-esteem, dealing with fear, and handling remorse. Also included is advice from therapists on how survivors can heal themselves, and avoid the pitfalls of becoming entrapped in another abusive relationship.
This book is for you if you’ve been the victim of domestic violence, abuse, or stalking, or if your mother, sister or friend has been victimized. The experiences covered range from verbal abuse to murder. Recovering from Domestic Violence, Abuse, and Stalking is an essential guide for those who have escaped a dangerous situation, or are trying to recover from the loss of a loved one due to domestic violence.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Books-A-Million