MSI Press wishes all its authors, readers, and friends a happy August and Summer End.
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- Healing from Incest (Henderson and Emerton) was recently selected as a finalist in the Book of the Year/IndieFab awards.
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Buddhist Shelf. Living in Blue Sky Mind (Diedrichs)
- Upcoming events:
- June 22. Interview of Gewanda Parker (It Only Hurts When I Can’t Run) by Jackie Minniti on Fabulous Florida Writers.
- August 30. Patricia Lorenz (57 Steps to Paradise). LIfestyle Magazine (national television show)
- October 29. Jeremy Feig (How My Cat Made Me a Better Man) will be doing a booksigning on National Cat Day at Barnes & Noble in Santa Monica.
- For specific news about authors and their books, check out our Books page.
Jeremy Feig was at rock bottom – broke, alone, and living in a shoebox-sized apartment. At the same time, his cat was perfectly content. What was her secret? She couldn’t say it out loud, but it was clear she had all the answers to living a good life. How My Cat Made Me a Better Man is a hilarious self-help book for guys, based on the lessons of an edgy cat named Shelly. It’s packed with useful advice on topics like relationships, dealing with stress, and even grooming habits. If you feel like your life is spinning out of control, this book will help you set things right – and keep you laughing along the way.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris AbeBooks