MSI Press wishes all of its authors, readers, and staff a very happy, joyful, and successful new year!
- Forthcoming books available for pre-order:
- On Amazon’s Hot New Releases List:
- Healing from Incest (Henderson and Emerton) was selected as a finalist in the Book of the Year/IndieFab awards.
- Recent reviews by US Review of Books (“recommended is the highest honor given):
- Recent reviews by MidWest Book Watch
- Upcoming events:
- January 25. Dr. Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict) will be interviewed on the Eating Disorder Recovery Podcast.
- February 18. Gewanda Parker (It Only Hurts When I Can’t Run) will be interviewed on Beyond Surviving radio.
- February 21. Dr. Patt Pickett (The Marriage Whisperer) will be an expert on the She Said, He Said radio show.
- February 28. Julia Aziz (Lessons of Labor) will be interviewed on Extraordinary Moms.
- March 2. Dr. Christina Fisanick Greer (The Optimistic Food Addict). Reading/signing at Brooke County Public Library, Wellsburg, WV.
- For specific news about authors and their books, check out our Books page.
When you feel depressed, suffering from a deep sadness, do you feel powerless over your mood? Does your life feel unmanageable because of it? Does your preoccupation with past hurts and regrets interfere with your life? Do you feel hopeless about finding a cure for your depression? If you answer “yes” to these questions, you may be addicted to your mood. It acts like a drug that sedates, numbs, and possesses you, causing you to sleepwalk through life.
Viewing your depressed mood as an addiction, Dr. Ortman guides you through the time-tested Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous to find healing and growth. He shows how the Steps offer practical wisdom to awaken your spirit deadened by your depression. The Steps provide guidance for your personal journey into the darkness of your mood so that you can discover your true self and release the Power within you.
Amazon Barnes & Noble Powell's Books-A-Million Alibris